In 2022, $770M in losses due to fraud initiated on social media platforms were reported in the US.
- Federal Trade Commission Report - 2022
Your brand is much more than a trademark or a website. It includes your online presence as well as physical locations, your relationship with customers, and the trust those customers place in your goods and services.
What are you doing to proactively stop potential threats and protect your brand's reputation?
In this guide, discover:
- What is Brand Protection?
- 7 Types of cyberattacks that target the reputation of your brand.
- Why you need brand protection, who in your organization is responsible.
- What's at risk if you don't adopt a Brand Protection strategy.
- Key elements that you need to prevent risks to your brand from turning into serious threats.
Download Constella's 'Definitive Guide to Brand Protection' to learn how to ensure your organization stays on top of its brand reputation.